I am a first-year Ph.D. student at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, advised by Prof. Mohit Bansal. Prior to that, I earned my master’s degree from the Data Science Program at National Taiwan University, advised by Dr. Lun-Wei Ku and Prof. Hsin-Hsi Chen. My research interests lie generally in Natural Language Processing, LLM Reasoning, Representation Learning and Knowledge Graph.
When I was an undergraduate, I double majored in Computer Science and Statistics at National Cheng Kung University. I had the pleasure of working close with Prof. Cheng-Te Li, on topics related to Relation Extraction and Recommendation System.
ReConcile: Multi-Round Discussion Among Diverse LLMsImprove LLM reasoning via multi-round discussions.
Enhanced NLI-based Fact-Checking SystemPrevent the NLI model from learning short cuts by using HEX projection.
Fine-grained Emotion Classification (FEC)Incorporate hyperbolic space and Parrott's emotion model from psychology.
Ph.D. in Computer ScienceUNC at Chapel Hill 2023-Present
M.S. in Data ScienceNational Taiwan University 2020-2022
B.S. in CS & B.B.A in StatisticsNational Cheng Kung University 2016-2020
Institute of Information Science, Academia SinicaResearch Assistant NLPSA Lab • 2020-2022
Institute of Data Science, National Cheng Kung UniversityResearch & Teaching Assistant NetAI Lab • 2017-2020
CodementorData Scientist Intern Summer 2019
|Oct 7, 2023||We have a paper accepted to EMNLP 2023!|
|Sep 22, 2023||We have a new preprint on arxiv!|
|May 4, 2023||We have two papers accepted to ACL 2023.|
|Apr 1, 2023||I will be joining MURGe-Lab and begin my Ph.D. journey!|
|Feb 16, 2023||We have a paper accepted to IEEE ICASSP 2023.|
|Aug 18, 2022||Taught advenced natural language processing course at Taiwan AI Academy|
- PreprintReConcile: Round-Table Conference Improves Reasoning via Consensus among Diverse LLMs2023
- EMNLP’23Location-Aware Visual Question Generation with Lightweight Models2023
- ACL’23HonestBait: Forward References for Attractive but Faithful Headline GenerationIn Proceedings of the 61st Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (Volume 1: Long Papers) 2023
- ACL’23Label-Aware Hyperbolic Embeddings for Fine-grained Emotion ClassificationIn Proceedings of the 61st Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (Volume 1: Long Papers) 2023
- NAACL’21ZS-BERT: Towards Zero-Shot Relation Extraction with Attribute Representation LearningIn Proceedings of the 2021 Conference of the North American Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics: Human Language Technologies 2021